BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND DATA ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
At T4 Analytics, we use data analytics to transform businesses. With decades long data science experience gained from serving clients across continents and industries, we develop sophisticated and effective analytics solutions that generate millions of dollars of additional annual profit resulting in fast ROIs as well as competitive advantage for our clients.
Our award-winning People Analytics solutions leverage machine learning and AI to process large volumes of employee-related data to identify patterns and insights to optimize hiring, employee retention and other workforce decisions.
We are looking to expand our team with a highly skilled Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Specialist who enjoys discovering information hidden in vast amounts of data by developing insightful interactive dashboards.
As Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Specialist, you will be provided with a dynamic startup environment and will have the opportunity to develop new skills and learn from experienced analytics practitioners.
- Develop intuitive and attractive interactive dashboards in Qlik Sense and other modern BI tools
- Transform data sets with complex SQL queries and scripting languages
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Develop mashups and embedded-BI solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on Qlik Sense work experience
- Excellent SQL and data transformation skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to take complex information and large data sets and translate them for use in interactive visualizations
- Understanding of design principles and aesthetics of business dashboards, data visualization and reports (i.e. look and feel)
- Experience in mashups and embedded-BI development is a strong plus
- Hands-on experience in PowerBI
- Familiarity with machine learning tools such as Python/Scikitlearn, R or SAS
- Consultancy and/or start-up work experience is a plus
- Knowledge in graphic design like Gestalt principles, layout, color
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to meet you.